Bring the wonderful outdoor features into your home with a low maintenance, efficient garden window from Susquehanna Valley Door and Window.
Regardless if you are remodeling your existing home or building a new home, having a garden window creates an amazing view of the outdoors along with a great setting for your plants, pictures and collectibles.
Take full advantage of the fact that our garden windows are efficient, affordable, packed with options and very easy on the eyes. With our classic style and simple functionality, you’ll never regret investing in new garden windows from us.
SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Garden Window Features
As mentioned before, our garden windows are loaded with tons of convenient features and extras. Check out the options below:
- All of our garden window come with 1” of insulating glass, which is high performance. This glass even has the ability to be ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Our garden windows are the only vinyl garden window available that has an AAMA Certified rating (units 60-1/2″ x 60-1/2″ and smaller).
- Our garden windows come with a top sloped insulated glass with a pitch of 35 degrees, which is tempered for safety and integrity.
- We make sure that our garden windows are protected from the elements with improved weather protection external glazing. This also includes twin sealed and fully screened casements.
- The headboard is fully plywood. The seat board and jamb are 1-1/4”. This thickness is perfect for structural and thermal performance.
- Coastal rating R-50 available
Garden Window Hardware
All of our garden windows come with an extremely low profile compact folding handle. We made sure that our windows are easy to use with little effort or energy required. No more painful cranking and twisting. Open and close your garden window with ease!
Along with simplicity, the hardware on our garden windows include a few color finishes, which include:
Garden Window Grid Options
Want to add some pizzazz and personality to your garden window? Want to make your windows pop with some style and character?
We currently offer three different types of grids you can add to your glass, which will make a profound difference in appearance.
- Grids between the glass which is 5/8” or 1”, color matched grids
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDL) which comes in 5/8” or 1”, color matched grids
- Exterior Applied Grids which is 5/8” or 1”, color matched grids
After you are done choosing the type of grid you’d like, you then get to pick our how the grid is laid out on the glass. These options include:
Garden Window Warranty
TEN YEAR WARRANTY. Our garden window product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of ten years from the date of original installation.
Have questions about garden windows? Thinking about getting some new garden windows installed in your home? Give us a call today and we’ll give you a free estimate. Just click the “Contact” tab or fill out a form anywhere on the site and we’ll be in touch within a few hours.
Call Us Today
Susquehanna Valley Door and Window has been perfecting the art of replacement window installation for years. Check out our reviews and find out why more and more people in the Susquehanna Valley have been putting their trust in us.
Have an upcoming replacement window project? Call the York window installation experts at Susquehanna Valley Door and Window. Get in touch at (717)-781-8087